25 Jul Top 10 Hotel Trends 2018
Hotels are reinventing themselves to new trends, as they have to face new market demands facing Airbnb, millennial travellers and others.
The new identified trends have little to do with fancy beds, high technology or luxury restaurants, these new trends are more about telling stories and being part of the community.
- The hotel and community must be totally connected.
- Mirco-rooms and big public spaces make sense
- Hotels will «pop up»
- Hotels have to tell stories
- Hotels will tie in with arts and other institutions
- Retail brands will continue to move into lodging
- Extended stay will get cooler
- Food halls in hotels will become more common.
- Grab n´ grow is growing
- Airbnb will be a threat and an ally
I share this link with you where you can see the top 10 trends in detail: «Top 10 Hotel Trends 2018»